Thursday, June 11, 2009

Iran’s Probably Building A Monument

To honor James W. von Brunn, the nutcase who murdered a guard at the Holocaust Museum.

He certainly sounds like he’d fit right in – an neo-nazi, anti-semitic, anti-Christian bigot, 911 truther, etc. etc. etc. Apparently, Bush, Cheney, and the “Neocons” could well have been on the list, along with the Weekly Standard. As a supposed right wing wacko, he's got some pretty eclectic tastes in victims.

Interesting noises that the notorious right-winger Jeremiah Wright’s been making lately:

'Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright told the Daily Press of Newport News following a Tuesday night sermon at the 95th annual Hampton University Ministers' Conference.

"They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do.'”

Just goes to show that lunacy and hatred aren't the exclusive province of the right.