Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Is Al Gore a Liar?

Do bears poop in the woods?

Mr. Zinc Miner and ‘someone else is paying for the carbon offsets on my mansion and private jet traveldemands special treatment from Congress.

But it’s time for you little people to suffer so that I can continue to wallow in conspicuous consumption.

Of course, he hasn’t submitted his testimony (as required of everyone else), because He’s Savior of the Planet! How Dare you question His Holiness! Know ye not his anointing at the Oscars? Don’t trouble me with data! Or Science*!

I am who I am.

Unfortunately, Al, at the end of the day, you’re Al Gore. Not the Christ, just a schmuck who wanted political power at the expense of all else. Just like Stalin, but without the talent.

Thank goodness we escaped this would be tyrant’s grasp in 2000. May we escape it forever.

*I’d link to the Times directly, but it doesn’t want to recognize me.

Hmmmm.